The Activist and Caregiver are very similar. Both are passionate and motivated to work for a cause. The Activist will see something that is wrong and act to fix the problem. The Caregiver will see someone hurting or downtrodden and act to help them. Both are overwhelmed and motivated from the heart to do good. However both can be so moved that they lose sight of why God sparked them in the first place.
1. Ask God to reveal something of His heart to you
2. Attend an event for a specific cause.
1. Serve at the Broken dinner.
2. Visit someone with a terminal illness.
3. Help a friend (house, car, babysit).